Rewriting our future one day at a time to make life sweeter. It's a wonderfully, terrifyingly, exciting feeling.... if only I could sneak in a nap first.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

In The Dead Of Winter, I Forgot How To Blog...


Over two months?!? Can't believe I haven't blogged in over two months! I've had so many stories to share since, quirky thoughts and cumbersome annoyances to vent out but yet, never typed a word! It's been a hectic few months- holidays, snowdays, crazydays, workdays, courtdays... The winter funk has nearly sucked out my life and most definitely would have if I didn't white knuckle death grip the date of February 8th close to my freezing mind. You see, I'm a lucky girl and will be heading to Key West with my awesomely McAwesome brother and his equally fantabulous wife. YESSSSSS!!!!! Warmer air..... actually seeing sunshine..... maybe a palm tree or two..... consuming an overly sweet and equally overly priced tropical beverage= heavenly moment in one helluva winter! Thank ya Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment