Rewriting our future one day at a time to make life sweeter. It's a wonderfully, terrifyingly, exciting feeling.... if only I could sneak in a nap first.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Booooooty's Callin'


I'm good with the weight I've gained over the past two years. My BMI is good, the bra size has increased (yay!) and I'm becoming accustomed to the few curves. Stick Girl for most of my life actually looks "healthy" as my late grandpa would say. Problem is.... seems my derriere has become quite the panty muncher and it's making me crazzzzy! My originally bikini positioned panties are quickly becoming thongs. And thongs, shesh! It's a sad sight when the back triangle is only halfway to its intended position and forget about comfort! So, off to buy new roos I went and quickly hit the brakes. Skreeeech!!!!.... Question to pose:

Where can a woman find fun, quality panties that don't cost both butt checks AND aren't granny panties?!?

Have you recently stepped into a Victoria's Secret? When did they change their market strategy/target audience to teenagers? I'm a big fan of their "Cheeky, Cheekier, Cheekiest (but I pass on the latter) line but the design pattern and color choices clearly cater to early college students as the oldest. I feel like a "wannabe" just browsing through looking for sophisticated fun. Waaaay back on a few rounders you will find simple, plain cotton bikinis... borrrring. Oh unless, you want a little class, then another rounder has a few 3/$30 panties that are cut sexier but don't stay put. I've been here, there, everywhere quite like my panties in search of comfort. Alas, I will continue the tireless search, readjusting the garments covering my booty until I either find what I'm looking for (and reasonably priced) or wave the white flag and just starting going commando.

No comments:

Post a Comment